Thursday, September 11, 2014

#1 Practice With ME | Critique My Makeup Skills

Hello Guys!! I need to improve my makeup game. So I decided to challenge myself and start a new feature on my channel called Practice with ME. Every time I apply it is really practice! Always room for improvement, and if you’re regularly trying new products, color combinations, tools, placement, etc., then it’s always something a little different or new! With your help, hopefully my makeup game will improve. Have you perfected the ever-coveted smokey eye? Can you tell what color lipstick would look great on someone based on a quick assessment of her complexion? YOU can help me out by critiquing my application skills, giving tips and tricks that work for you. Basically, any advise you have for me, I welcome it!!









Share the lovePlease subscribe to my YouTube channel and to like, rate and comment on my videos.



No comments:

Post a Comment