Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Saturday Fitness | Eliminate Cellulite With 6 Minutes Exercises

Saturday Fitness | Eliminate Cellulite With 6 Minutes Exercises. Try to do as many rounds as possible in 6 minutes. Challenge yourself to do more rounds each week or day and see how far you have come. Perfect daily routine in the morning and evening. We all have to start somewhere to bust those chops into shape and boost our metabolism. I use lukewarm lemon water to activate my metabolism.❤♡❤


I start off by warming up and stretching. I do 4 to 5 reps of these exercises. Also in between my exercises I take 20 seconds breaks.

10 Crunches
20 Butt Lifts
20 Lunges
20 Booty Push

SUBSCRIBE HERE






Share the love!
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel and to like, rate and comment on my videos.




No comments:

Post a Comment