Tuesday, June 30, 2015

FOR THE LOVE OF DENIM


This Winter, I am celebrating my affection for jeans with the perfect and inspiring edit of denim style. For most people the concept of a favourite pair of jeans dates back to middle school. The off-duty staple has occupied a special place in my wardrobes since I can remember (at the age of five), and thus a special place in my heart today. 











Black skinny jeans with a blue jean patch on the knee are from Falabella in Santiago Chile. The brand of the jeans is Basement. Shoes are leather Chuck Taylor All Stars Converse. Long cardigan jersey is from H&M, along with the denim shirt dress.  Green Handbag/Back pack is from Forever 21.



Share the love. Please subscribe to my YouTube channel and to like, rate and comment on my videos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment