Monday, June 22, 2015

AUTUMN STYLE | ANOTHER BIRTHDAY OUTFIT

My birthday is literally when Autumn is on its last knees. Since I'm a winter baby, I'm always looking forward to Winter. I’m so excited to be layering it up with my favourite sweaters, jackets, boots and a lot more! Mind you, we did have a few sunny spells and warm weather at some point, hence the brave palazzo pants, but now it’s definitely a lot colder so I’m definitely switching these staples for a warm pair of pants!

Don’t you just love it when you have a vision for something and it all comes together the way you intended for it to? I had so much fun picking the perfect outfits for my big day. Turning 30! 








Pants and top are H&M. Handbag is from Forever 21 and the shoes were purchased from Falabella.

Share the love. Please subscribe to my YouTube channel and to like, rate and comment on my videos. 


No comments:

Post a Comment