Monday, June 22, 2015

LET ME SHOW YOU A BIT OF MY STYLE


I’ve been doing a lot more posting of pictures on my Instagram, you know sometimes when you just want instant pictures to do the talking. One of the few cons of being the Quiet” type, you can get to a point where you feel trapped behind your silence, you forget what it’s like to be openly expressive and care free, not just with your opinions, but your creativity too. I want all that to change. So I'm sharing my fashion sense with you guys as a way to break the silence. Here is an outfit I threw together for church yesterday









Balance is what I’m in need of. I know I’ll get there. For now, baby steps.


Share the love. Please subscribe to my YouTube channel and to like, rate and comment on my videos.



No comments:

Post a Comment