Monday, June 22, 2015

STARTING AGAIN… AGAIN


The kettle on, I’m about to make some coffee – caramel cappuccino, my favourite – and warm up after a morning of running errands in the cold. Glad to say that my knits and polo necks have been keeping me warm, but still feeling every bit as stylish as I feel when the weather is warmer. This is a very simple outfit, something I’d normally go for on a day when I want more function over fashion, like today. I love the feel and look of white Jeans. They are so easy to style and go well with any and every colour imaginable. And you can leave the house ready for what the day has in store. It’s a colour (some would say tone) that you can “wear at any time, any age and for almost any occasion”. This outfit was one of my many looks on my birthday, 







This whole outfit is from H&M. The shoes are the exception, the are from Zara.



Share the love. Please subscribe to my YouTube channel and to like, rate and comment on my videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment